9ja famous rappers:: Top10 WORST PUNCHLINES/WORDPLAY EVER!!!

I have enjoyed Nigerian hip pop for a while now since M.I stepped into the industry... We can see a massive change and step up but now that the money started coming,rappers have started running out of ideas,What to sing about and now some dead punchlines start to surface;all I here is melody... I love melody tho but what u spit too matters, Your deepness matters. That's why I always like listening to my Benue based rappers who I don't really fancy calling them upcoming cos they spit some lines that will sweep you off your feet... Lol... U won't fall sha. I heard M.I's talk about it for close to two months non stop, dat album was the bomb u can agree with me ryt?? So if your name or your favourite rappers name is here... My brother forgive my taste and mind ya "I am not saying they are wack" if I don't like them... I wouldn't have been following them up... Ain't wack "God forbid" I have entered the studio too for those of ya who knows me better... Ma brother it not funny... Not easy... So wack but I still dey. So if you think they aren't wack... Pls forgive me... I have high standard..and if you think you have heard more sack punchlines,feel free to use the comment box..

10. Ball so hard like testis - neato c "back when"

I have never tried crushing a testis before.... So it might be my ignorance..  Abi testis hard... Try your own make we see "lol" . I actually love the ‘back when’ track, mostly because of its infectious hook. Maybe I’m just hating on this line because I expected more from neato c.

9. "Because cat sabi swim ... No mean say e bi catfish - M.I

Lol... We all love M.I .Nigga has made tracks under his belt,Changed rap in Nigeria. Raise your hands if you still bump ‘chairman’. Catfish relate to cat??? I knw kn o... Make una tell me...and another M.I line lemme explain it... I mean other rappers are do re me... And am the me me me...  Lol... We kn ask you to explain.. We all watched sound of music and some of us are choirmasters... We know notes...lol.. Baba.. The style was sweet tho... Dat line was kinda say funny..

8. "Na jollof music....no be rice and stew - Lynxxx "Eziokwu"

Some might say he was just having fun but I say this is lazy writing. If you want to get away with lines like this, make highlife music. Haba Lynxxx...we know u gat good physique but this ain't Nollywood.

7. "My beat is a killer.. Serial " -phyno "ghost mode"

lol... Phyno phyno... Hahaha I personal downloaded all phyno's song... I discovered it was one of his first song so I don't really blame him.. Wait…wait…wait, can you feel your brain cells dying
already?? Fam, this here is just not cool..

6. ” You got the lemon and the torch I got the limelight” -mode9 "elbow room"

Nigerians most consistent rapper... Hard core... Modo..the lyricist. Maybe there is something inside this line that am not getting.. I have just one question, why in the name of all that is good and evil will I be holding a lemon and a torch?

5. ”they wan chop my gala like its gala night” -olamide "gimme dat"

Baddest nigga ever liveth... Badoo... Seemz we enjoy the singing more... Yea.. This rap is too casual for u... Gala night suppose the share gala fa..?? We are being cheated.. Lol .

4. ”I no get car but you drive me crazy” -2shotz "Attention"

Mmmm... When I heard this... I knew this were some of your last words in the industry... Lol... Use this on a girl nowadays and she will spit on you..

3. “WHEN YOU HEAR TO-TO, TONTO DIKE”- ERIGGA FT OLAMIDE, PAPER BOI

A good song with a line like this??? I anticipated this joint on twitter and Facebook... When it came out... I was like wow.. Olamide on hook??? When I listened to this point....mmmm ...If you still have a brain at this point, I congratulate you,proceed to the last two lines with utmost caution…

2. ” them no go reach peak even if them wan make tea” -vector "Get down"

There was "chai" at the end of this line if am not mistaken... Maybe he was so shocked with the line... He decided to shout "chai" ..lol... Vector... I can categorically tell ya that this rapper still gat some of the best line in this industry and the wack.. Still him. "If I piss you up.. Go wee wee".. Haba na..

1. “I’M MILK IN THE GAME, NO TEA HOMIE”- ICE PRINCE, "JUJU"

It so funny that my best rapper.. A rapper everyone ones... Talk abt garge and u will see ice prince.. Baba.. U fall my hand... The "really wish we last long- anaconda" Haba na.. In short... Am out.. Tired of writing..  Ice prince piss me up...



Subscribe to this blog..
Contact me below or ping #5140b5d3

0 comment here:

Post a Comment