TGIF::YOUR BEST PARTY SONG EVER??? See top 20

years gone by, these songs were the greatest hits and made household names the musicians who unleashed them. We may call them old school today but some few years ago, no party was complete without these songs. They made waves and brought fortune and fame to the musicians. Today, the younger ones have taken over with the fast pace hip hop music where most of the musicians sing more about drugs, women, popping champagne and sex. But you will agree with me that the old school music were packed with meaningful messages. Today, we go down memory lane to bring to you some of Nigeria’s best party songs  of all times. At least they with be some that I will just make u remember... Hit me up if I do.. Don't judge me... It might not be your club banger but a few people I contacted seconded to most or almost all so?? Let's go..

•over the moon - Dr.SID

•10/10 -  NAETO C

Bizzy Body - P. SQUARE

•low waist - MALEKE

•call me timaya- TIMAYA

•take banana - D'PRINCE

kukere - IYANYA

kolomental - FAZE

Gongo Aso - 9ice

yahozee - OLU MAINTAIN

kerewa - ZOLE ZOO

•do me - P.SQUARE

erema - BLACKFACE

•call my name - DADDY SHOKEY

yori yori - BRACKET

kpolongo - DANFO DRIVER

•sample ekwe - STEREOMAN

•Lori le - X PROJECT

oyoyo - j martins

             Follow wowzagist #5140b5d3

3 comments: