INTERVIEW:: "Expect a dope video" - DANNI

The makurdi base rapper Danni [@Danni_vembs] or going by his name Daniel Aondonengen vembera who others still refer to as "prince of middle belt" is a talented rapper and also very good in singing as we can hear from his couple of songs like "Ara" and "Zameza" Currently signed to LOKII records and his new album hitting the streets of makurdi.... I had an interview session with him and this is what he has to say ...

Levelskuku: was makurdi a good place for a rapper to grow up???

DANNI: hard place, I will say difficult especially as an upcoming artist, but by his grace (God) at least we made something out of it. No matter how little.

Levels Kuku: what was your challenges while growing up???

DANNI: how to choose a career and what career to choose because I am multi talented..

Levels Kuku: I see.. At a point we all knew you as a rapper, you took us unaware with "zameza", what inspired you???

DANNI: "laughs" I inspired myself. I wanted to do something professional but locally accepted by the tiv (tribe in Benue) folks; I wanted the people of Benue to interact with it, Nigeria and Africa in general...

Levels Kuku: u caught us there... It was really a club banger, so as a child, who were you looking forward to???

DANNI: Obie trice, jay z, p.diddy and 2pac

Levels Kuku: tell us about your new album "the focus"???

DANNI: omo na God ooo.. Expect videos out of the songs...

Levels Kuku: Kendrick or j.Cole???

DANNI: "smile" j.Cole... He produce better..

Levels Kuku: so what's next for ya...what should we be expecting next from you??

DANNI: A video... A dope video

Levels Kuku: one phrase for your fans out there...

DANNI: they should keep praying for me and God will take us higher..

0 comment here:

Post a Comment