THE MAGIC OF DIMPLE IF YOU HAVE ONE (PHOTOS)


A small natural indentation in the flesh on a part of the human body, especially in the cheek or on the chin. Dimple... A sword in a smile that captivates souls.. So sad talking about this without having one myself.... Only gat three stupid lines like stretch marks when I over smile.. #sad. It will be of great jealousy if I don't admit this... Dimple is not just super cool but also impossible to find on ugly people.. Let's see what am talking about






                             DANIELS  JOY 





ESTHER  EJEMBI 






STELLA  ASUE 





LIZZY PASE- GBENYI 






SARAH  LAN 




NICHOLEBLISS  LUKE 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post,
    I recently got the Dimple Creation Surgery in Vizag from VJ's Transgender Clinic. they treated me very well and I truly say this is one of the best centres for getting this treatmen

    ReplyDelete