TOP PHOTO SELFIES OF THE WEEK


We're living in the age of the selfie. This year, the word was officially added to the dictionary.  To take a good selfie, you must first of all know what angle works for you (pose). I haven't even known mine.. I take up to 50 selfie, delete 49 and steer at the last one for like 5min and eventually delete too...Haha.. Not kidding ya but kinda true but I sure knows how a good selfie should look like.. Trying too-hard to get a selfie don't come out too good too... Me too I must take selfie, you won't really get it right, all you need to do is relax yourself and please smile. Lol.  I don't usually smile sha.. Tell u what? I have a wide smile so u see? Going by my first rule, I know wat pose I have to maintain. Lastly avoid a huge shadow cast on ya face. Selfie are mostly facial so pls do make sure lightning is highly favoured. I guess I will write an article basically on that pretty soon because selfies are taking over the world of pictures.. Oh, and you didn't even
have to watch this year's Oscars to know that the biggest winner of all was not a film, but in fact the selfie. So it's about time you learn how to take a really, really good one. Here are some really good selfie we got for this week. Check them out!!!




TYOVER FAVOUR 



   
                      STEPHEN MAIKYO





                           GIFT ABAH LADI






                           HELEN ABAH





                      DZARMA JULYANNE





                        PRINCESS MARA





                       CEEVIA RAYCHEL




            
                           ES THA ODOH




                   RITHA NAMPA JACOB (S.A)





                        IG : DAWSPERO






                    BLESSING LOVEY SHANOMI





                     IG: DATSLIMGAL78




                            DORIS KURGA





                    HERMENA AKOSO






                          KUKU RICHARD





                    IG: SERAPHINEN





                          SESE POSHA





     EATHER TERHEMBA & IORNUM SARAH

0 comment here:

Post a Comment