"LOL with MC- Smart and friends" LIVE!!!:: all roads leading to Balcony parks and Garden..

Mc smart and friends comedy night "LOL" (laugh out loud)  is just talk of the town today... Was in church and the way my priest was preaching...he nearly told us where he was preparing to come... But with my IQ... I knew it was the red carpet  "LOL" ... Already preparing... Won't miss out so catch me LIVE on the red carpet..if you wanna have a photo with the Boi.... Me will be there With the likes of


*king soulz

*Boi bee 

*TK swag


* meddy the idoma phyno


*Emperor swag lyrically


* DANNI_vembs


*phlamezee  


*MC- johnnix

*pastor Nicodemus (then wat?) Lol..


*mc-Gagaz my sweet friend.. Ohh u won't wanna miss hearing her voice

And host of others...

Catch ya there... Yepppi!!!!!

0 comment here:

Post a Comment