WOWZAGIST.COM: MUST SEE!!!! 12 of our correspondants from 9 universities, 4 models and the rest of the crew..

we want to bring to you the best experience on our site, in respect to this fact you will get to know our correspondents who will stand out in your campus in sharing what’s fun, new and interesting on campus and also top photos will be drawn to finally select top10 of the week from these institutions. 8 universities for now will be featured here which will include..
1. NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU)
2. BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY
3. UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA
4. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE , MAKURDI
5. EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY
6. UNIVERSITY OF JOS
7. UNIVERSITY OF MKAR
8. KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY
some universities have more than one correspondent while others just one. In No particular order..  See below






CORRESPONDENTS  





" Purple is my color! I love purple "






"Like surtfin the net; particularly for gadgets"




" ##W##I##N##K" 




"AM SUSAN, COOL AND MMMM RESERVE " 



"AM STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY THE WORLD ON MY BACK" 



" I WISH I KNEW JUDO PERFECTLY , I LOVE IT" 



"AM BEE , MAKE UP IS MY THING.. YEA"



"I AM BAYELSAN, AND I LOVE MOVIES "







" GIST ME; I LOVE GIST! " 






" EFE; I LOVVVVVE MY NAME" 





IG: @Pwettymhiz 





"BBQ; TELL YA THE MEANING SOON!!"


























T-SHIRT MODELS 



































OTHER CREW




































POWERED BY...




Follow WOWZAGIST.COM

BBM: 5140b5d3 
Tweet: wowzagistblog 
IG: wowzagistblog
FB: all our correspondants/WOWZAGIST.com(group)

0 comment here:

Post a Comment