STYLE TODAY: What do u think of low cut on women?? Wanna try?? [ SEE PHOTOS]




ANN ADINGEE 





There is this phrase that " a woman's beauty is in her hair" but some women can pull it off nicely. Growing up, we were made to believe that low cuts were for guys and that a girl had to have long hair to be feminine and pretty. But looking around us today, we know that this isn’t true. Many kamdolls are taking all their permed hair out to allow growth of fresh natural hair.












DORCAS SARWUAN [Deekay]












WINIFRED ANDOHOL 












Chidimma spoke about her hair: 

"I just decided to do that. I just tried to be different. I didn’t have an idea of what I wanted to do, but decided to wear a low cut. I was wearing a red punk, at some point, it was wine colour Mohawk. Then I wanted to do a photo shoot; I was looking at the mirror and felt the hairstyle would not blend well with my brand of music. I told the barber to cut it off. The low cut looks really nice to me; I never knew it was going to be that nice because it was just a try. Later, I added jerry curls to it."

0 comment here:

Post a Comment