BENUE WEEK 20:: top10 PHOTOS OF THE WEEK


It week 20!!! Wowzagist.com brings to your our weekly top10 photos. Difficult for the judges but yet a success.. Each criteria carries equal marks ( composure, confidence, dress sense, facial looks, background and many more). When it is judged, points are been counted and the highest makes our top 10 by rating from one to ten.. Take a look
















NUM SONTER MICHEAL 



popularly known as 'small boy'  had a nice one in the studio.. superb and portrays what he stands for; A business minded guy!. Not a lover of traditional myself but when I see one that will fit we "small boys" I really admire. Before I forget, lemme make an open confession: was planning on stealing that shoe from him but a second thought poped ma head......*why won't I just ask you to buy for me??* yes! You reading this!. Nice shot tho, Made it to the top spot for this week.. 















NGUFAN'S LITTLE CHIEF 



See the boldness am talking about??? Chai!! Even after the studio lights hits him.. He still maintain the eyes... 3 months with such confidence?? Mmmm.. This is great.. Mom! If your reading this now.. Please don't barb this cuties hair again... Looks just perfect this way.. What do you think?? 














DAMIAN AND MNENA (PRESENTERS)


The big shots!! Always on the spotlight dazzling and sparkling with mad concepts. I don't want to talk about mnena Akpera, we all know her story! She is always here.. This is her home,  but for that korede's twin brother as people call him, stole dat design from my thoughts... Serious!! Am gonna sue him.. Not happy that it is fitting on him already tho but I don't have to be a hater!! Me and him knows where we saw that from.LOL.  According to one of my judge.. "If I have gotten one of these shots alone other than picmix.. I would have made it my screen saver". Maybe that's why she didn't give her full votes to aid it stay on the top of this top10 tho.. I personally love this.

















MIMI  SHINNY 


Matchy matchy is great!!! Starting from up before scrolling full, you will see the nerdy Mimi but when you finally scroll down, you will discover she is not just  looking nerdy but hooooot! Great choco Milo skin, no eye lashes but drew that well too..her dress compliments her shoes. Curves? Nearly thought it a race track.. Lol.. Nice one on the no4 spot! 
















BEE OMELEYI 



It now that I really understand that humans don't have stable choices.. By the time I will think I love dark skin.. When I see a light skin, I start falling short of words. Great photo! Great hair! Great dress! Great heels! Wish I was a lady, so I can come work for you just for ya heels.. But am a guy what a pity; I can still marry you and you will be wearing it for me tho.. Lol. Just kidding.. Boyfriend pls don't be angry, your just a boyfriend. Found myself kidding again!!! Kia! Nice shot I must say.


















BLESSING IDOKO 



First of it kind! Me I have seen sha, that a girl can seat on mota ( lol...i don't know the spelling, stand to be corrected) and still look sweet and taking, not just that, makes top10 photos of the week!. What a great shot and that make over? Not that I want to be too intense in my looking but I think it goes with that blue... Mmm.. Don't know weda it a short, skirt or mmmmm.. Whatever it is.. It great! Nice one dear  




















CASH AYASHAR-UMA 



Cash lady! The lady that don't wanna leave fashion and beauty to rest! You must be wondering why I am too official with the lady stuff... OK! Lemme tell ya.. *hard to come out*  SHE IS HAPPILY MARRIED!!.. happily with a child but can you still see how sweet and ...... Lack words.. Don't wanna say something that my Oga at the top will say another o. Oga you are lucky and you can be a good manager! If you happen to read this... I hail! 



















CHINA MNENA 



Air force Base no1 lady during her secondary school days... Came out and am seeing the Cynthia morgan mnena  but not China tho.. Lol.. Nice shot! Now I see why the television didn't on; Precautions weren't taken; never you put a hoooot object LOL.. On the television set!!. 















RUTH LASTERIES 


This hoot uni agric damsel making our top10 list for the first time with this captivating shot!. Nothing is more annoying like you see that something is there.. But you can't just see pass what you have seen... Lol. Great shot . short really went well with the television set.it yours baby.. You killed it!.


















EMPEROR SWAGZ 


Lyricist... Dope rapper, you know his name right before you saw it right?? Now this is the guy, the guy behind kpishi, the guy behind the great Benue viral song.. LYRICAL. Nice shot you have here! One of the judges complaining that while will a nice shot like this one be kinda blur but still yet it made it to this top10.. Great one!









Contact us 

BBM: 5140b5d3
WhatsApp: 09033117476
IG: wowzagistblog
Tweet @wowzagistblog


0 comment here:

Post a Comment