INTERVIEW:: "I cant stop music" - INAS

It weekend and as we usually do- bring Benue celebrities to have a word with us... This time it our very own Kano-Benue based artist who have done tremendously over the years... The guy behind "BENUE STARS" which the remix was talk of Benue last year with many great Benue artist.. "THE KICK" also was all over the stage in most guest performers last year; a song produced by johnnix here in Makurdi... INAS is the name we know him for, also a final year student of the Federal university of agriculture Makurdi... We caught up with him after having a leak of his newest songs which will storm not just Benue but NIGERIA at large... Yea u can agree with me on that just after u listen. He grew up in Kano and you all know Kano and population, And newest songs gat something to do with these Hause accent. Let's here what he has to say.

Wowzagist>For those that don't know ya... What's your real name?

INAS> John inalegwu Edward

WOWZAGIST> So when did u discover u had this sweet talent in u??

INAS> well.. That was a long time ago ...
I started writing when I was #16, but I began to record in 2013

WOWZAGIST> who inspired ya??

INAS> mmmmm *smiles* Basically... everything abt life tends to inspire me

WOWZAGIST>And the best piece of advice u had was???

INAS> be wise..

WOWZAGIST>Wow... So short but full of inspiration tho.... So how do you manage your books and music??

INAS> *adjust* well I managed them. When is school is school and when is music is music

WOWZAGIST>mmm... What job have u done other than being an artist??

INAS>For sure I have worked in several organisation in the north, Kano  where I grew up to be precise ..

WOWZAGIST> like?

INAS> lemme say a normal job young boys do.. Running Errands etc

WOWZAGIST>so why did u stop and choose music.  For the pay?

INAS>well.. I can't stop music because it part if me And my hobby. I will do music and work.. I believe the talent will pay someday too

WOWZAGIST>Your new joint with meddy .. "Revenge" really cool for some of us that had the courage to hear before it storm Benue.. What brought about the name???

INAS> *laughs* I know many people will have different interpretation on that.. *laughs* well.. It all about rap .. Rap
battle.. Bragging right and all of that

WOWZAGIST> we thought an had a fight with ya

INAS> naaaah.. That's what many people will tink.. Wanted to run through their minds *laugh*

WOWZAGIST> Ok... So wats should we be expecting next from you...??

INAS> After d #2 hit now i'll only concentrate on school till further notice

WOWZAGIST> mmmm so who do you look up to??

INAS> M.I , ice Prince

WOWZAGIST>one phrase for your fans out there..

INAS>   "Always do what you knw how to do best"

WOWZAGIST> wow.. Thanks for your time...

0 comment here:

Post a Comment